Monday, November 25, 2013

Another year older...or death

I have a friend, who has always been afraid of getting old and looking old. It's probably a chick thing, but whatever it is, it scares the hell out of her. 

I once told her there is only one alternative to getting old and that's getting dead, she told me it would probably be a better alternative rather than looking old.

So I was thinking about it, I bent my thoughts to girls you can date, and what they look like....

When you were 18 they looked like this...

At 21 the girls you went out with looked like...


When you turned 30, the youth-full features started to disappear, but still...damn hot...


At 40,  they were a little more mature, but...still...


Now 50 has rolled in,




You know something...I'm not looking forward to 60...



Of course there are always exceptions, there are women who age gracefully and women who age not so gracefully,  and some who use surgery..


But no matter who they are or how they age...

I am beginning to think my friend was right, because pretty soon....


Ok, find me a gun... She was totally right.

*********


This one I wouldn't mind going out with, but I can guarantee she wouldn't want me. Well maybe for one night...Halloween, to accent the costume, because this is make up. This...is Heidi Klum





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete