Wednesday, November 20, 2013

let me Date myself

All this was around between the time I was born and my twentieth birthday
























OK, the World war II picture I wasn't around for, but I did grow up watching WWII movies. the Henderson four was before my time, but the wicker basket was added during that period in my life.

For a hint, I was born the same year as James Spader, Stanley Tucci, Colin Firth, Sean Penn, Jean-Claude VanDamme, Jennifer Grey, Hugh Grant, Kathy Griffin, Kristin Scott Thomas, Daryl Hannah, Doug Hutchinson, Tilda Swinton, Kurt Sutter, David Duchovney, Brad Garrett, Damon Wayans, Kelly LeBrock, Chris Elliot, Meg Tilly, Timothy Hutton, Thomas Haden Church, Scott Baio, Oliver Platt, Valerie Bertinelli, Jeremy Clarkson, Erin Morin, Cortney B Vance, Mike Lookinland, and according to the "Most popular people born in 1960" list (which I am not on), 3,265 other "popular" people.

What this tells me is there are a lot of Old Bastards out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment