Thursday, November 14, 2013

there are a lot of Government programs out there

There are programs for free lunches, free phones, free grocery's, and free heating oil.  There are programs to save historic buildings and artifacts such as train stations, railroad cars, train engines, and trolleys.

Do you suppose if I looked far enough and hard enough I could find a program to help the Motorcycle restricted?  That would be fantastic because there are a couple bikes I would like in my collection I don't have. I would like to add an Indian Vintage, A Triumph Tiger Explorer, a Ural with side car, a Wide Glide, a Low rider, a Fat Bob, a Sportster Super low, Iron 883,1200 Custom, Forty-eight, Seventy Two, Street Bob, Switchback, Fat Boy, Fat Boy Lo, Softail Deluxe, Heritage Softail, Crossbones, Breakout and Softtail Slim. Oh yeah, the Night Rod and V-Rod Muscle, the Road King, Street Glide, and everyone that's available as a CVO.. Then there's the BMW cruisers, Star Cruisers, and the Honda Gold Wing. Plus a Henderson 4, and Vintage BSA, Triumphs, Nortons, and Harleys.

For around town...A 1956 Vespa

No comments:

Post a Comment