Friday, September 6, 2013

Change in business tactics

I have decided to go heavey after Wholesale mechanical business, garages, shops etc.

To do this I will need to have a couple new vehicles and a couple new drivers. We will need to be able to have a delivery unit on the road within 5 minutes of the time the customer called. Since most wholesale mechanical parts are small, air filters, oil filters, fuel filters, water pumps, brakes, etc, we won't need large vehicles..we need something small and agile..So I've decided on Ultra Classics.



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that. All you need are some flashing blue or red lights and they'll think your New London Police Dept.!

    If this takes off I hope you'll consider me for one of the positions. Even though it will suck in the snow!

    ReplyDelete