Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Info

I want to take a moment to say a couple things, first, if you click on a photo it will open larger in a different window.

Second, if you see a photo you like, click it and save it, it will save in it's original pre-posted size.

You may have noticed a large amount of posted pix yesterday, that is because I pretty much dumped my work computer into it yesterday and will be doing less posting from work...

Unless I get really bored.

Please "Follow" this blog, there are a couple ways to do this, the options are listed to the top left of the page. This is pretty much the only way we have of knowing if anyone is out there.


1 comment:

  1. I clicked on one of the photos in the previous post and it opened up in a bigger viewer that allowed me to scroll through all of the photos. Don't know if this will work for everyone, but it was very simple for my computer set up (Windows 7)

    ReplyDelete