Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Still there but gaining altitude

In case you haven't been following this, I have a...kitten, at the house. The annoying little thing showed up at 2 am outside screaming bloody murder and needing food. Being a soft hearted moron I brought it in so nothing that roams the area at night would have a free meal. What the heck I thought, a kitten should be easy enough to get rid of, most people like fuzzy soft little critters...wrong. It turns out that most people are either allergic to cats or they just picked one up. So...the critter is still there. 

About a week after it showed up it ran out the door and disappeared. Great!! I thought, it went home. Two days later I wake up, walk down the stairs to the living room and I hear constant meowing. The kitten was in the fireplace, sealed in behind glass and covered in ashes. I couldn't have come down the chimney, it's too small to be on the roof and how would it find a chimney and know it led inside. So..It must have got back in the house without my noticing and some how made its way into the fireplace right? Except the glass doors are shut and there is no inside access. I thought maybe the outside clean out, but that was sealed closed. So it has been a mystery.

Yesterday, the kitten ran out the door as I was putting the garbage out. See you later!!!

Not quite, after a half hour or so I got curious, I stepped outside and... no kitten...Excellent!!! Then, the noise, above me and behind me...I walked down the steps to the driveway, turned around and looked up. Kitten on the Roof!!! 

It came down to the awning and I climbed up the railing to retrieve it.

So...anyone want a psycho kitten?


No comments:

Post a Comment