Friday, September 27, 2013

I guess a construction dumpster is considered fair game

I called the waste management company today that I got the dumpster from, I called them to pick it up because it was full and I wanted it emptied. When I got home the dumpster didn't seem as to the top as I knew it had been so I walked out front to see if it had been emptied. As I walked around the house I instantly knew...something was awry. 

I think the main clue was the orange paint running out of the back of the dumpster.I know I hadn't put any paint in there. Opening the back off the dumpster I found that the fridge, table chairs, grille, everything metal was gone, and someone had added their own garbage to it. 

You don't suppose they just swapped garbage do you?

Or was it two different people?


No comments:

Post a Comment