Thursday, September 26, 2013

Preconceived notion of Heaven

I have images in my head of what heaven should be like, and it may not be for everyone but for me it's after life on a bike. I don't want reincarnation, why would anyone want to come back to here with the direction the Human race is heading. Heaven hopefully is eternal youth (20's and 30's), winding roads, green forests with sections of Autumn and Spring. the weather should be comfortable with occasional mists floating gracefully through the valleys. The roads need to have curves hills and twists with quiet sections of straightaway. there should be no traffic and no driveways along the roads.





























throw in a few dirt roads just for the fun of it...




The best part would be the days spent with souls departed, and in full knowledge that not only will they be there with you, but sooner or later...more will be coming.



To tell you the truth...if this is what heaven truly is like, I'm ready now, I have friends to ride with and family to see.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! If we knew for sure, the suicide rate would go through the roof!

    ReplyDelete