Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I have a friend who had...

this really beautiful bike. It was a Harley Davidson Electra Glide Limited in the most beautiful shade of blue and black. I remember quite a few people commenting on how nice the bike was... 

The blue was almost luminescent. Then, one night on the Interstate, he met a deer...







Riding season was still full swing and his baby was out of commission, but...it was at the dealer awaiting restoration, In a sense it was in the hospital.  But my friend panicked and showing his pure devotion to his bike he traded it towards another limited, but something went wrong. Something went seriously awry....



Sure...the new one was a Limited but not quite the same. Sure the black paint pretty much matched, but above it's waste it was (and is) Green.



And not a really pleasant shade at that...



Now I know for a fact that he sometimes wishes he had waited for the other one but  C'est la vie .

So as a Friend I just thought I would take a moment and remind him how pretty the first bike was...
*********************************
And in regards to the speed in which he gave up on the bike he loved for another one, just so he could ride...

I really hope nothing happens to Margo, 
because with no ride?

You never know if he will panic again and then who will he come home with..




1 comment:

  1. With friends like these, who needs enemies? As always, great work on the blog! It makes my day, ALMOST every day!

    ReplyDelete