Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Road trip

164 - 395 - 290 - 495 (s) - 20
Marlborough Mass.

Work meeting this morning...



Think I'd rather stay in bed.

Meeting update:

I headed up route 184, drove past Shewville rd, which wasn't good because I wanted Shewville rd. I made a u-turn picked up Shewville and ran north across 214 to route 2, a right turn on route 2 heading to route 164. I was following Google map directions, usually heading to Boston I would simply jump on I-95 and go, but Google was taking me through Worcester on 290, it showed it as a half hour faster. As I slowed for the light I looked at the meeting information sheet to check the meeting start time, 9:15am breakfast, 10am meeting. Good, plenty of time, seeing as it was 7:35am. As i looked back to the traffic light, something struck me as wrong, I looked back at the meeting agenda, Thursday....Thursday?
I am happy to say I looked at the paperwork while in Preston and not Marlborough Mass. Two days driving to Massachusetts would suck.


No comments:

Post a Comment