Wednesday, May 7, 2014

not sure what I did....

For the last few days both my messed up left ankle and right knee have felt great, the knee has actually been good for a couple weeks. yesterday it was fine all day until about 3:00 pm at which point I stood up and it turned to Rice Crispys, (Snap Crackle and Pop were throwing a party). Since that time through this morning... pain. The knee feels like it wants to bend in the wrong direction and lets me know that bending that way is unacceptable. 

So once again I am back to hobbling along.
I can say I hope it can be fixed with maybe a shot or two and a tad of exercises, perhaps even a brace...


I am really hoping it isn't a torn Ligament or tendon because that would require surgery and I'm a wimp.


And I really hope it isn't one of these...

Because that would mean becoming a cyborg.


Of course being a Cyborg would be cool, if only they could do it with out the cutting, tearing, hammering (watch a video), sewing, rehab, pain, time.....etc...etc...etc

No comments:

Post a Comment