Monday, May 5, 2014

I feel like I am back at school

Remember when you would get your homework back and it would have a big red grade on the top with a circle around it, there would be X's on the incorrect parts, and messages written in Red with Red arrows and Circles pointing to things that need correction.

Well, this weekend, actually Friday, I received my fathers tax return back from the IRS. I tell you, they must have ex-teachers working for them because I had a great big Fail written in Red across the top, there was a letter attached with Red X's  and Red messages written all over the return with Red Arrows and Circles pointing to things needing correction.

I feel like I'm 12 years old again.





I hate being treated like a little kid...

Makes it so I can't wait for Summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment