Thursday, May 29, 2014

MACK Trucks

Macks were always one of my favorites...

And for the Fire Service my Favorites were the CF600 


And The Aerielscope was the bag boy on the block...
During the 70's 80's and 90's I have ridden with the 124, 111, 33, 44, 17, 31 towers.
The Tonka Truck


 The first I rode with will always be my favorite, the 44 Truck in The Bronx...







As for Work trucks, While I like the R Series, and the U series my all time favorite and one I would love to own, was the AC. Chain drive, all business looking....














Now how about I show you some Rigs you probably didn't know Mack Built...










OK, they didn't really Build the last one, someone else made that, BUT...
Did you know that the CF600 cab was actually designed by Ford and it lost out to the cabover and Mack Bought the design of the CF from Ford.

Notice the family resemblance.

Here's something else you didn't know...You didn't know you were going to be looking at trains again....Did ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment