Wednesday, May 7, 2014

one o' them different days....

After much debate, actually it was three people asking each other what they wanted for lunch but no one answering anyone else's question, I made a command decision. You see when the conversation starts at 9:30 am and 11 am rolls around without any answers, you have to just decide for them. The easiest thing was pizza. So I decided on Pizza. What type though, that was the question. One of the first on the list was my favorite, Sausage Jalapeno, It is amazing how many people have not tried this, and now it is the first to run out. The second choice was a Special (sink trap hold the fish), the next was something I had never tried before, Bacon Mushroom, This was excellent if I say so myself. The next was Mediterranean with Black Olives. Ordering four gets you a free cheese pizza, and the last one took a while to come up with, I wanted Garlic, but what with it? then an epiphany, Spaghetti, What a combo...fantastic.

Well, out of 6 Large pizzas we currently have two slices of Special left, four Med, one plain cheese, three Spaghetti Garlic.


Now....what to have for supper....

No comments:

Post a Comment