Sunday, May 22, 2016

Waiting for my new roommate to move out

As usual, while watching a movie, I fall asleep, today was no different
I awoke and remembered the back door was propped open.

I closed the door and walked down the hall and saw a tiny blur disappear into my bedroom, I came to a stop, "What the Hell was that?" To answer my question it ran out into the hallway in front of me as if it was asking. "What the Hell was that?"

A chipmunk! As I said this it started running except it wasn't  going anywhere, it's feet were a blur, all you could hear was toenails against the floor. It did a 180 and ran back in my bedroom.

Dilemma, how to get a chipmunk out of my room? The obvious answer is to sic the cat on it. But that could get messy, and having the two of them running around knocking things over would suck. Plus, I think chipmunks are cool, just rather they stayed outside.

So I opened the window, turned the lights off and closed the door. I am typing this as I eat a mushroom burger at the diner. Hopefully, by the time I get back it will be gone, if not , it will be up to the cat,
But I will have to wait for her to come come, I don't usually see her til breakfast when she brings her partying ass home.


No comments:

Post a Comment