Thursday, May 26, 2016

Highway Advisory !!!



I have received a report that the DOT is releasing Snakes in the area of the Coast Guard Academy on Route 32 North.

The area is covered with fresh Road Snakes, take care, in warm weather they can make riding squirrely, no, there are no squirrels...just Snakes.




Could be worse I guess,  In different areas there are other threats to riders.


Crabs...don't want to catch those

I hate it when someone interrupts me when that's going on.


Car eating cows...cool

Why not just make a sign that says, everything here wants you dead.


Some sort of Bird Show

The road can't be ridden on, but they do have petrol 560 Kms ahead.

Big Snakes ahead
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what the next two are talking about, but...I think I'll find an alternate route.

Some sort of Japanese Horror Movie Character Ahead?


Don't know....Don't want to know

but a few possibilities pop in my head







Remember, Road Snakes on Route 32 in New London CT. 

that would be the pavement crack filler, not the Road Snake Riding Club.


By the way...Cool Name


No comments:

Post a Comment