Monday, May 23, 2016

Vermont went away, so here's the re-post

I posted about Pancakes and my Vermont trip on Saturday, I received a couple comments on it and somehow, it got deleted. I must have deleted it when I deleted another...oops. 

The post told how he needed to hit 500 miles to break in the bike, so we left my house and took .... well a bunch of back roads, only hitting the highway to get from 214 to 2A. It told of every road every bump, it talked about the weather


....oh yeah there were a couple photos of his new bike and mine sitting in the yard.

It mentioned a bad intersection and a kamikaze female driver. We went north through CT Mass and into VT.  We went there, I bought a lottery ticket, we rode back. There was a map with all the correct scribbles showing the entire route up,

 it was a work of art.  So this post is the replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment