Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ride Report, Sunday Curtis BBQ return trip.

I awoke early Sunday morning, turned on the television to watch the Formula One race in Monaco.
 My job for the Sunday ride was to lead the return ride. I called Dave at about 9:45 to inform him I would not be departing with the Club but would catch up along the way. He informed me that there was a ride change and that because only 5 bikes showed up they were going to Bear's Smokehouse BBQ in Windsor CT instead of Curtis. This actually worked out much better for me, with no return ride to lead, I finished the race then went to Mystic to watch the tourists. I returned home, dropped off the Dyna in favor of the Darden. I fired that up and rode it most of the rest of the holiday weekend.


Unlike the Dyna, you can cruise on this all day without any pain. 

Below is a map of the Sunday ride return trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment