Monday, May 23, 2016

I need to get a new grille for home

I miss being able to cook on a grille, it's been four or more years since I had a gas grille at the house. I do own an old charcoal grille, remember the round ones from the 50's and 60's with the hand crank grille height adjustment and a hood.



these things worked great, problem is though, I have joined my fellow countrymen into the "I don't want to wait" era. The era where you start yelling at your microwave because it takes to long to heat your coffee. "30 seconds, I can't be standing around here all day."

So I can't be bothered waiting for the charcoal to turn red, and then starting to cook, but then I didn't have the patience for that in my youth either.

So I need to buy a grille and living and eating alone I don't want anything too big, just something small enough for my few dogs, and burgers since 90% of the time it will be only me.



No comments:

Post a Comment