Saturday, March 29, 2014

Tha plan for today

My plan for today is go to work, did that...let me stop and look around.............Yup...Sucks.    
Actually I'm not working today, I am observing...I have a new man working alone on Saturdays so I usually give them a day to acclimate, he'll work, I'll drink coffee and smoke.

I was going to drag Charlene out and bring her to work to swap with Jenny. But being kneeless, backing her out was a no go. So I will just hang around watching other people work until noon, then perhaps take Jenny out for a ride, then....go home and crash (not the bike...me) The Malaysian Grand Prix race starts around 2am.

With the new cars and engines, I don't know why I will bother....perhaps I won't.








The Platypus noses and nose probes make me uncomfortable

 I still need to do painting at home, so maybe I'll do that instead of prep sleeping.







I hate painting.

klay.



No comments:

Post a Comment