Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's Saturday

and in case you haven't figured it out yet, I am at work . Lately it seems the only time I post anything is at work, there is a reason for this. OK there are actually a few reasons for this, the main one being that at home I have AT&T as a Internet provider, DSL, "Definitely Slow Links". This is a fact, a couple years ago they were challenged and lost, the case it turns out was that they were not providing the speeds they promised, so they..lowered the cost for the service instead of delivering what they promised. I suppose by now they are back up to the original price (inflation and all) but I haven't checked so, who knows. Work on the other hand has speed machines, I can drop 40 pictures onto the blog page in the time it took me to type this sentence. (and I didn't have to make any errors or corrections). 

The second reason is, I'm at work...tell me, which would you rather be doing, sitting in a chair staring at an empty service window waiting for a tech to walk up or...playing on your computer?

Actually what I would really rather be doing is working on the house, OK that's a lie, I would rather the house was done, But, either way I would like to be further along with the washing, sanding and painting of the walls and ceilings...somewhere like...done.

There is one hold up about working at home and that's the snow, it is tough to carry trash across snow piles to put it in a dumpster that is full of snow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment