Thursday, June 15, 2017

What is it about Construction Toys?

Why is it that we are drawn to construction equipment, no matter the size?

Outside my shop door is a Hamm HD 10c and when I first saw it, I thought, Love to take that for a few laps and spend the day playing with it.



10am break rolls by and I go out for a smoke, standing around the unit are 6 techs and one of my guys. One of them says, "For some reason I want to jump on that and take it for a ride".  Three others express the same sentiment as others look at the hydraulics, the control panel, and the hinge point. 

Is it the Kid in us wanting to play with life size Tonka trucks? i can't say for sure, but I still definitely want to take it for a short spin.. nothing far....

just... maybe...to here and back
Versailles France


No comments:

Post a Comment