Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A Report on Conservation

Back in 1970, When I was in the 5th grade I had to write a report for science. So I chose Conservation, so camera in hand I went out into the world. The 70's was the beginning of the anti-pollution era. 
I took photos of the sewerage pipes dumping into the Mystic River, garbage thrown along the roadways, and just about anything else I could attach to this report. I sat down and wrote the report and was really proud of it. The teacher graded it giving it a A-. I was upset at the time because of all the extra work and the photos and she had given it an A-. 

Cleaning out my parents belongings not long ago I came across the report. The big Red A- scrawled across it, some red marks on the pages for spelling, I sat down and read it.

After careful consideration I have determined that the teacher was a total Idiot! This report sucked, it reads like it was written by a 10 year old. I would have given it a D at best.


No comments:

Post a Comment