Thursday, October 27, 2016

This may come as a shock to you, It surprised me.

Not everyone out there rides or even likes Harley Davidsons.  I was stunned!!! 

But then I thought about it, Not everyone has ridden one. I know some people might say it's a price thing but you can always buy used, so that part is discounted.

 The only other reason I can truthfully see is that, well, not everyone is as...let's say.... informed, no....perhaps...they have no couth....no, that's not it.... they're Class less.


Well, just so they don't feel un-loved, here are some wallpapers for their no taste, no class monitors.

You know I'm joking with you right...
I have owned a few Hondas over the years, a 1964, a 1976, a 1965...

(Of course that was in the early to mid 1970s, and I was also wearing blue and purple striped bell bottom pants and had straight hair to my shoulders)

Click on them and save them full size.




















No comments:

Post a Comment