Saturday, October 29, 2016

There are moments in everyone's life that suck

Let me tell you about one of those moments for me.

It's Saturday, and since it is a "other" Saturday, I have to work, because I work every "Other" Saturday. 

It's one of those days where you wake up, do all the things you do in the morning, every morning. Then you make coffee sit back and wait until it's time to leave for work and some times you fall asleep.

Work Starts at 8am on a Saturday, but I like to be there by 7:30 to get all the computers up and running and take care of any issues left behind the day before. 

Then I realize...I'm Asleep!!!
Panic ensues!!!
I awaken, look at the Clock on the computer...9:30. 
9:30!!!!!
Oh man am I late, the shop crew will be there waiting, there may be customers...(OK that's not so likely, but the techs will be waiting). 
I jump up out of my Office chair....
My office chair.
Yes, I had already done all that morning stuff,
I fed the cat
I chased her back in the house,
I stopped at the Diner to pick up food and the coffee shop for coffee.
I was here at 7:30 turned everything on and then sat at my desk
to await something to do. 
Dreaming you haven't left home yet is not something I recommend.

It kind of gives you a Start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment