Sunday, October 2, 2016

Memory Check....

Are you thinking....

The name is familiar I just can't place the face...

How many can you name...
Look at that fine machine sitting next to the mini bike rider.


The original Patch Shirt printer

Hello, I'm you're Vice President. I don't wear skulls, I like to keep Death and my bike separated.

Let's see, there Jim and ah, and Smurph, and ah.... there's Jim...and ah... There's Smurph. Oh yeah, there's Paul.






HEY !!!...someone took a saw to the building.

Hari Krischna, Hari Krishna, 

Undesirables to the back of the line, (Damn Bikers)

If you give me that deed, I'll give you a Twenty and a Ride home.

So, why are his eyes glazed over? Is he listening or has he gone on a vacation.







I hate when cops are closer than they appear.







Look, I promise, if I become president everyone gets a new bike




I can't believe I spent the entire morning on a motorcycle so that I could have french Fries for lunch.

Look honey, he didn't mean it, He would never...Hey, PCO stop looking at her Butt.

They all think they're cool, I'm the only one who's cool, I have a yellow Poncho...They'll see.

Do you want to keep the $500.00 or the New Ride Vanna is holding?

I don't care what they brought for food, I have pretzels.



Are you going to have any more cereal?


What are you looking at?!!!


All wired up and no one to talk to.

I don't think the heavy stuff will come down for a while

Wait, I know I have a tissue...

No comments:

Post a Comment