Friday, November 20, 2015

I would appear, we went from none to one to two Founders Rides

The Founders Day Ride which was originally cancelled,then the new one I decided to Lead, has some competition it would appear,.

At the Thursday meeting it was announced they would be leaving at 10AM. to head up back roads for the cause and then lunch and straight back.

Since I do not know if any of the people who showed interest in the Ride I was planning know of this new ride I will still be following my planned route and 10:30 AOB. We will be going straight up the highway to the cemetery then shooting across Mass through Amherst and the Quabbin Reservoir area to Palmer and the Steaming Tender for Lunch and Whiskey Bread Pudding then coming back route 32.  


This will guarantee anyone (if anyone) who wants to go and planned for the 1030 is not left behind.

Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment