Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I think I found a person to be the next U.S. President

After careful consideration, I believe the man for the job is...

Vladimir Putin. 

Don't roll your eyes, hear me out...



 The man has driven an F1 car



He stands for a strong country




He is sort of the Chuck Norris of the Political World.




A friend to fuzzy creatures


He is a member of a Motorcycle Club and has them as Body Guards

Seems to have no problem with The Red, White, and Blue.




If you have not heard today's news, Mister Putin and Obama today agreed they should stop the proxy war in Syria, and attack the main issue, ISIS.

A quote from Putin, "To Forgive the terrorists is up to God, but to send them to meet him is up to me".  This followed the Paris attacks


Can a person be allowed to run two countries?

That rule about having to be a U.S. Citizen will probably not allow it, and there may be a language problem, Something like, I don't know, press C for Russian.

No comments:

Post a Comment