Monday, July 27, 2015

Sunday morning started great

I woke up at 4:30am on Sunday morning, it was dark out and no lights lit inside, I felt my way around the bed and headed for the door. The door area was easy to find when I got real close because it wasn't as dark as the rest of the room, It also wasn't open. My first hint that it was closed was the loud cracking sound it made as I impacted with it. Still asleep and not quite totally in the world yet, I stood there for a second trying to figure out what happened. the problem is, the door is painted a different color than the walls, so I saw the difference and went for it, after the impact there was still that 'it was open" fog. reaching out I found the knob and turned it. At the time I really didn't find it humorous or upsetting....more confusing. 

Last night I was laying in bed, waiting to fall asleep when I remembered the door, I haven't had a laughing fit like that in quite a while. Not for the actual deed, but the feeling of WTF that controlled my mind at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment