Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I was in the mood for a slice of pie...

I told my driver to go to Illiano's and get me a slice, he suggested Buffalo Chicken. I told him I don't really like the "Franks" taste. He told me to write down what I wanted. Now if you haven't been there, the pizzas are lined up in front and you choose. Not knowing what is there it's hard to write what you want. So I decided to write what I didn't want..  I wrote

Anything But;
Plain
Pepperoni
Stuffed
Buff Chic

A half hour later he shows up with my order, When I asked him why he brought back what he brought he replied, "I went by what you wanted on your list." 
I told him, "It said "Anything But", that means I didn't want those, I wanted something else."

He said "Oh, I didn't see that, so I went with the "Buff Chic"".


So what am I suppose to do with this now?

No comments:

Post a Comment