Friday, July 24, 2015

So, You're looking to have a little Tequila?

The might I suggest

Ultra Premium Ley .925 Pasion Azteca

At the bargain price of $225,000.00 how can you go wrong?
You get a hand crafted Platinum and gold bottle, of course diamond encrusted might be possible. A unique and decorative bottle and inside,that nectar. Agave....

They had to make the bottle worth something. 
I have determined something long ago.
Humans get stuck on tradition.
back before refrigeration was available, the fish you got might not be a fresh as you would wish, You see fresh fish has almost not smell, the older, the stinkier, hence...the lemon. You would use lemons to cover up everything that wasn't right about that fish you were about to eat. because the fish you got was usually on the old side, it started to be served with a lemon. Today, people have come to a point of habit, fresh fish, old fish, they squirt lemon on it and it doesn't taste right to them without it.

This brings me back to Tequila, why in the hell would I want to drink something you need lemon and salt to cover up. I don't care what the bottle looks like. 
Get me a drink I can drink straight, or leave me alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment