Tuesday, July 30, 2013

People often ask me, "WHAT"S WRONG with you?"

Inbreeding, Yup...I can honestly say that way back in the past of my family (1700s) there were some shared moments between members of the family that perhaps....shouldn't have been shared. I know this because I once asked my father about the family and he told me, Cousins shouldn't marry.

So the next time you wonder why something is....just remember...we're working with the shallow end of the gene pool here. It takes a really long time to fix an issue like that, It takes a concerted effort and progressive breeding, unfortunately...being from the shallow end...there's not much thought involved with the process. The family never went out of the way looking for Miss right, It was more like this, ..."She said yes". Simple and true. 

That was all back when the family had money, you can see why, now we don't. I guess not changing names though saves on stationary ink.




I asked my great uncle once if it were true we were inbred at all and he said , "Corse not, we ain't ever ben no bakers".


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment