Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Monday Monday Monday


Cars Cars and more cars, That's what was at the beach last night. There were Minis, and Corvettes, Corvettes and Ford Coupes, Dodge Challenges and Corvettes, Corvettes and Pickup trucks. yes there were more Corvettes than anything else. For myself, I found it all boring. I am not really into "Classic" cars, and have no use for corvettes "Classic" or other wise. To me it's just a bunch of people who would rather sit with a piece of machinery in hopes some one else drools over it, rather than being out actually using it. I always wanted an old Suicide shift Harley but if I had one, and as long as I have a place to carry a couple extra quarts of oil on the bike, I would sure as hell be riding it rather than sitting next to it. (Old Harleys it is said mark their territory, in actuality they are roving hazards leaving small lakes of Dinosaur squeezings where ever they stop).
Other than the cars there isn't much at the beach, if you're not swimming, playing mini-golf, or dumping change into arcade machines (Ocean beach arcade is like a time portal into the past, except the machines are rather beat up), then you are walking.  As for sights, it's hopeless, let's face it, this ain't Florida, California or Hawaii, if it is wearing a bikini here it is either older and over weight or it is 10 years old or less, neither of which do much for me. But this is nothing new, I knew this going in and still I went.
Last night I went back to the beach, as a matter of fact to show the colors I brought three other people with me. Tree, Sandwich and Amanda, we walked around, we talked to Wolf, We saw Kim, and Jon again with his Mini. But the only three patches were ours. We walked some more, then we stood around, and then walked more. (sigh). B-O-R-I-N-G. Tree and I gave Sandwich a call and said we were done, we had had enough Beach excitement. So we got on the bikes and headed for the land of Jack Daniels Honey and bowls of bacon.
We won't be going back to the beach too soon,
maybe...yeah...
The Blessing will be the next time we go there.


klay 

No comments:

Post a Comment