Friday, September 4, 2015

They said I was crazy

 I was moving some things around the other day and I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, just a split second of movement, then nothing, I pulled a box aside and there he was...Ethan Rodent.



I told a couple people about this, they said I was crazy, I told them that I know these mice are intelligent, well trained and funded...

They said I should seek help.

Well, I know what I saw, I have traps set all over, traditional snap type, newfangled clip style, bait traps and sticky pads, and yet everyday, the food is gone and the traps aren't sprung. There are no foot prints, (or toes for that matter) on the sticky pads. 

So, I bought some motion trackers and audio monitors, I put in infrared and night vision cameras. I have laser triggers, light beams, and sonar activated security cameras. I have film, digital, video and stills. 

Well,

I got one of those rodents in the act....

Don't tell me these things aren't organized

No comments:

Post a Comment