Sunday, September 27, 2015

Lot's of Food !!! Very little family


I was surprised by the lack of attendance at the Windham County Picnic. The picnic was open to the entire Club and advertised as such. They arranged a ride leaving at 1:30 in the afternoon and lunch at 3pm. The ride arrived at the pond with a total of four bikes, I arrived shortly after since I had to work until 2pm. There was a lot of food provided, sandwich supplies, Fried Chicken, Salads, and deserts. The count for attendance was, well...look at the photo. The only ones not shown are the little girl playing at the beach edge and myself (camera). I have to say, it was good to see Joe out and about, since I missed him at the meeting when Doug and I were in Virginia.

He talked motorcycles and riding, and seems to be doing quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment