Thursday, September 24, 2015

5 minutes makes a hell of a difference

Reuben had just left, my cat was on the back steps rolling all over like she was glad to see me. I opened the door and invited her in, she rubbed on the door. Realizing she was not ready to come in, (Cat's will never let you believe they will do anything unless it is on their terms, she may want to come in, but since I was asking her instead of her asking, she was not ready). I decided, "Fine" I will make a cup of tea and take a leak. Tea made, Leaking stopped, I walked over to the door and opened the inside door. There on the top step was not my cat, she had disappeared, instead there was a big ass bushy skunk. The opening of the door startled it, it turned and ran for the dumpster, I opened the outside door to see exactly where she was heading, the skunk had stopped in the middle of the driveway. Opening the outside door resulted in the skunk running further under the dumpster. Meanwhile out of the shadows on the left, my cat came flying up the steps and into the house. Seems that a skunk gives a cat reason to do what you wanted them to do in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment