Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wrong pipe

I got the pipe for the shed today, had it dropped at the house, wrong stuff.

It's a little large for the job, if I were putting in a toilet vent pipe it would be perfect. But since Hurricane Phoenix is on the way, lots of rain, I used it. It is big but I'll make a cut and reduce it later. Right now I just wanted the pipe in the ground and the trench filled in before the heavy rain arrives. I mean a moat is cool, but then I have to get moat monsters and in this economy who can afford the care and feeding of those...


Somewhere during the shoveling operation I seem to have screwed up my knee. It feels like it did before surgery, like there are no stops and it bends the wrong way a bit.

Hurts like a bastard,

But a cup of caffeine, a couple Narcotics...

Should be right as rain..

or at least I wont feel the pain for a while






No comments:

Post a Comment