Saturday, May 30, 2015

Jenny isn't announcing herself

I pushed that button on the left bar yesterday and nothing happened. What should have been an audible note was silent, so it looks like I need a new horn. 

I went on line to see what is available, and there are quite a few good sounding loud horns, mostly air.  
Plug and play screamer





The problem is, I really don't want to spend  $250.00 for a freaking horn. I would like loud, but how often do you really use it and if it's loud enough to get someones attention....it's loud enough.




All horns really have to do is get someones attention, let them know you are there...






Then of course there is also wind resistance to consider, just how much drag do you want?







I believe i would lean towards low slung, to cut down on drag...



Did I get off subject

No comments:

Post a Comment