Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I found out today how much I don't want to be at work

There are many days where you just don't want to be at work, you go, it isn't so bad while you're there, you do your thing and go home. This happens day after day after day. There are days when its alright to be at work, you go, you do your thing, you go home. Today is different. this week is different.

I have not take a vacation from work for a while, I mean a week off with things planned, and fantastic weather. This was a  break that I thought I need but didn't realize how badly. 

Most of the time was going to be spent working on the house, getting the upstairs walls painted, the floor stained and sealed, the kitchen door removed, repaired, painted and replaced, the ceiling fans re-bracketed...just a lot of stuff I want out of the way before its too hot to work. Plus this would leave the Summer for playing.

Unfortunately, my number one employee had a family loss, so I am here... I am amazed as to how badly I don't want to be. I didn't realize, I feel like wringing the worlds neck. A pent up violence waiting...


If I'm lucky, before the end of the week, I can find someone to use it on.





No comments:

Post a Comment