Thursday, May 21, 2015

Buffalo Wild Wings


Nat and I stopped at Buffalo wild Wings last night, the place was a lot emptier than I thought it would be, but it was a Wednesday night. I can honestly say, I probably won't be going back and we should have gone to Smash Burger.

There was a 10  minute wait from the time we were seated until anyone took our drinks order. For food I ordered the Blackened Blue burger and a small order of boneless wings (Spicy garlic), Nat ordered the vegetarian hummus plate and a small order of garlic Parmesan boneless wings. Then the wait started, most places bring out the appetizers (wings) first, these came out with the meal, which took 20 minutes to get. The burger was over well done and dry, The boneless wings were more like McNuggets and the sauce was sparse. We add to ask for the silverware and the veggie platter which had not shown up. We let them know we were not happy and to compensate they apologized and took the veggie platter off the bill. The platter came out when I finished my burger, (we all know how long it takes to cut carrots and celery), the veggie hummus plate was missing the star of the show, the hummus. By now the place was just getting humorous, Nat. laughing, asked the waitress about the hummus, she went to the kitchen, came back out and told us they were out.


No comments:

Post a Comment