Wednesday, September 24, 2014

10 round per clip limit, 10 round per clip limit,...



The 10 round per clip restriction law is another case of Lawmakers making no sense. I can have a full clip at home, I can have a full clip when I get to the range, but can only have 10 rounds in the clip while I'm out and about.

The reason for this law is...what?

Let's say, hypothetically, I am planning a mass shooting, the act of planning a mass shooting is a crime, performing the shooting is a crime, If I am going to rob anyone while I am there, that's a crime. 

Do the Lawmakers really believe that so as not to break the law, I would only carry 10 rounds in each clip? I believe, correct me if I am wrong, Murder is a Felony. Multiple Murders...multiple felonies, Good thing they can't tack on "carrying too many rounds" I might go to jail for a while.


Making sure you are all set when you get in the car on the way to the crime,
Your check-list:

handguns (2)
Dufflebag full of clips (1)
Spare weapon for dufflebag (1)
Seatbelt....




****************************************

Honestly officer, I don't have any clips...

No comments:

Post a Comment