Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Some of us are just too stupid...

They really shouldn't have holidays on Weekdays. I awoke yesterday at 4am, did some laundry, fed the cat, emptied the trash, made a cup of coffee and sat down in front of the television. I scrolled through all the channels, rolled forward through the time intervals in the menu and was utterly confused and upset. For the life of me I couldn't find any races. No F1, GP2, Indy racing, or NASCAR. What the hell was with that? All the channels had lame shows listed. I finally gave up and went out for a ride. At 10am I arrived at Libation, Set up a nice spot on the dock, chair drink, etc. Sitting there it dawned on me, it was only Tuesday, no races on Tuesdays. I watched the 4th of July boat parade pass by, Natalie was working the Boom Box parade for the FD in Willimantic so she wouldn't be there for a while. I dug a mask out and spent the morning swimming around the dock and rocks chasing baby large Mouth bass and pumpkin seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment