Thursday, July 7, 2016

You get what you pay for I guess

I have, for my vehicles, the Government Employees Insurance Co.
That's Geico for the acronym challenged. When I was in an accident they replaced everything with new Factory parts.

Everyday I deal with Bodyshops and insurance companies, there is one company that drives me nuts, they quote used and refurbished parts all the time. 

I won't go into names cause that would be rude, but I believe they use a pricing gun to shop for items to fix your ride. Who knows though, perhaps its the way they use aftermarket, used and refurbished parts that keeps their cash FLO in good shape.

I think I'll stick with a company that may cost more (I haven't compared with the other one) because the repairs are fast, factory approved and fixed the way you want it to be. 

Do you have any insurance company stories? Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment