Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Nothing makes me hungrier on a ride than Manure

It's true, I'll be out riding along, cruising the country side and no matter what time of day it happens, I am instantly starving. It's that smell that gets me every time, manure, Cow manure specifically.
We pass a dairy farm, a cattle ranch, a farm which just had its honey wagons at work, or they just busted open that giant ridge of plastic covered compressed cow-pies, hunger. 









It has to do with association, When I smell those earthy fresh country air smells it makes me think of cows.



Cows make me think of nice fresh cut steaks








Fresh steaks make me think of flames and sizzle

So you see, while you are smelling Cow shit, I smell char- roasted beef, Steak, thick, and cooked Black and Blue.



And that is an absolute fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment