Friday, January 13, 2017

I have a Income Tax question...

Since I have to include the amount of the previous years refund as taxable income (if had a refund) on the current years file to be added and taxed again. (I always thought double taxation was illegal).

Can I subtract the amount I had to pay last year on this years file as tax credit.

Hey, if it works one way, it's only fair if it works the other.

I believe the cost of the accountant in the event a tax payment was made, should be subtracted also as a non taxable expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment