Thursday, December 1, 2016

A True Story

Back when the first Indian Cuisine restaurant opened in the area I acquired a menu, being curious as to what they offered. The person I worked with at the time was, well lets just say, "less inclined towards ethnic foods". As a matter of fact, if it wasn't a hotdog, burger or steak, it wasn't on his menu. 
  
     So I start reading the menu, his reply was, "How do you know it's really Indian food and not some knock off?" I told him most places that open and say they have a certain food, have that food. Reading down the menu I was reading off items that sounded pretty good. I said to him, this sounds pretty good and it must be authentic, They have chicken and breads prepared  in an authentic tandoor.



His response was...A Tandoor huh?...for all you know, that could be a F***ing  urinal".

Now....jump forward to 2016, We've all heard of Gerber baby foods


How about, Gerber Urinals


Are Gerber baby foods prepared in a Gerber...Tandoor?

No comments:

Post a Comment