Friday, December 9, 2016

A little something about....them

Cats... are they linked to the nether world?

In the movie "Constantine" when Reeves travels into hell using water and a cat, he says that cats are half in and half out, 


Egyptians held them as a deity,

I'm not sure where they stand in the realm of things actually, but I tend to believe they are connected with the nether world, maybe a little towards the belief of zombies

Not all nasty and undead looking...

But, I have found that every cat I have had, bring me the remains of their kills, these are usually missing their heads, which have been eaten. So....

Cute, fuzzy warm, brain eating zombie cats?


And as for being half in and half out, how many of us have seen a cat intently watching something in the next room of the house at night...and there's nothing there...or in our half anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment