Thursday, December 15, 2016

Isn't it great when a plan works

I wanted to order a bouquet of flowers for a friend, she likes daisys, I went online and found an arrangement offered by 1800flowers.  It was called Daisy days


According to the website you place an order and they contact a local florist to make the delivery. I set the delivery for 12/13.

The delivery was made on time...but...you tell me..

The flower pot is correct. I contacted the site and they apologized, offered a $20.00 discount on my next transaction and told me they would have the correct arrangement delivered on the 14th. Part of their guaranteed smile program.

The company requires that you supply them with an e-mail address and a contact phone number when you place the order, how hard would it be to contact you and let you know there is an issue if there...is...an ...issue.

The 14th came, the 14th went, she received nothing. I called them back requesting they cancel the order, refund my card and told them thank you for nothing. We'll see if that happens. 

I found a rating site for them, it is just one complaint after another about problems with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment