Tuesday, January 7, 2014

too scared to quit...

I was sitting home last night watching television and an ad came on for Chantix, I watched the ad and was impressed. The man in the ad said he never knew what it was like to be a non-smoker, my first thought was, that it must have been rough on his mother, shooting out of her crotch with a lit cigarette.

 The second was, using the drug, he no longer smokes and that's pretty good, except he now has a heart condition, his right side is paralyzed due to a stroke, suffers from headaches, vomiting, gas, drowsiness, constipated, and can't sleep, when he does fall asleep he has nightmares,he has mental mood changes (even after using the drug), he's agitated, and aggressive. His legs hurt, and his feet are on fire and  he speaks with a slur, is confused, and has blurred vision, not to mention chest, arm, and jaw pain. He has a rash, his tongue is swelled, is dizzy, he itches, and has trouble breathing. 

The drug also makes him suicidal, I don't know about you, but smoking or not, if I had all those issues, I'd be suicidal myself, who needs a drug to enhance it.


No comments:

Post a Comment