Friday, October 18, 2013

I can't remember if I mentioned this before

Don't you hate being left out, the people around you get things you don't have.

I mention this because I know a number of people who have an upside down Deer pin on their vests indicating they hit a deer and survived, whether their bike did or not. Others have a Deer sticker or a deer painted with a X through it, attached to their rides. Sort of reminiscent of the WWI and WWII fighter pilots who had their kill tally's painted on their aircraft.

Well I would like a critter pin or sticker myself, but deer cause too much damage, to bikes and one's self, so I had a sticker designed for my bike, giving me credit for my one road kill on a bike. I just have had no luck in actually getting the sticker made, many promises, but no actual item...








I'm leaning towards the black one.



1 comment: